Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Afternoon~

You wanna know some weird facts about me?

Somehow I ALWAYS feel sleepy during the afternoon of a Sunday.

Like now. I feel like sleeping a LOT.

But on normal days, somehow I don't feel as sleepy as now, afternoon of a SUNDAY.

Also, another weird fact is that I always drink some water before and after I had my meal.

Plus, I'm sort of a clean-freak, I think.

For some weird reason, I always wash my hands before I sleep. And of course I wash my hands too first thing in the morning. XDXDXD~

I'll think of more weird things about me later (if there's any X'D).

Yvonne..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

M-size Ant ist sonderbar(weird)~~~~
I drink while having meal and that's BAD!!
(this habits brings belly~)

Yvonne said...

Yeah sometimes I do that too!! You know, when sometimes the food is too hot or too dry or something then I will drink water while eating.

Sometimes it helps you know, especially you're eating some really hard to swallow food.

But like you said, it's bad la XD.

Unknown said...

But it brings a belly~ *pat mine*
I already biasa to drink while eat that I can't 'jie diao' already! D:

I can't stand hot food. My maid said that I have baby's tongue, knot tahan heat one. ^^"
Others can eat the hot food and keep telling me "not hot already, really" then I eat and KABOOM burnt my tongue........ =______=

Yvonne said...

LOL. Sometimes I can't tahan too hot food as well. But I can't tahan my food to be very cold also XD. I'm such a picky eater.