Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Honey and Clover OST



FINALLY I've found my MOST favourite Honey and Clover original soundtrack.

I'm just so happy, beyond happy in fact.

I can't believe my ears can be so joyful when I listened to the OST.

Also, I can't believe that an anime can be SO SUCCESSFUL that, EVEN IT'S OST can cheer me up.

Listening to "Bonbon Bereppa" theme song and "Takurami ni Ki wo Tsukero!" made me laugh like heck, probably because in the anime, these two soundtracks always come up with some real funny scenes...usually related to Morita. And now listening to the soundtrack made me remember certain super funny scenes from Honey and Clover.

Meanwhile, listening to "Yawarakana Jikan" and "Koi ni Katachi, Ai no Katachi" made me feel reflective/contemplative. There's a night when I was thinking of something then this "Yawarakana Jikan" comes up and suddenly I found a drop of tear flowing down. Gee, I can't believe it.

My point is, if you're a fan of Honey and Clover, get the soundtrack and listen to it (I'll upload it on mediafire later when my connection is back). If you've never watch Honey and Clover before, GO AND WATCH IT NOW. (Then tell me about it ^^)

*Sighs* I miss Honey and Clover~~ Man I'm definitely watching it after I'm done with D. Conan. Pick some random episodes and let Morita and the gang cheer my day up (episode 1 is always my favourite, then in the end I would just watch the whole thing without missing an episode XD).

Yvonne..

1 comment:

Pettra Angel said...

Hi Yvonne.
I watched Honey and Clover, both seasons. And I really miss them..