Friday, June 27, 2008

Thanks for recommending, Kohaku-san!~


Today I went out with my dad to do some PC accessories shopping (this is NOT the main point).

And then! We had our lunch at Xi Men Ting (西门町) Taiwan Food Restaurant!

Thanks to Kohaku-san, I've discovered one more nice restaurants to go to when I need some decent chinese food.

Now, show-time!~

This is what I ordered (控肉饭).



This is what my dad ordered (XXX排骨饭).


My dad's order looked better than mine XD. But mine tasted better than my dad's XD. I love the sweet taste in the meat. It went very well with the rice and the veggie.

I have no idea why it's called 控肉 actually. Can someone please kindly enlighten me?

Oh and I've got a college bag as well. Actually I'm sort of lazy to take a picture of it since it looks super ordinary and normal but someone (*Ahem*) wanted to see it so here it is, the legendary bag (=____=).


It looks ordinary right?? Told ya. But I bought it because it's big and I can put a lot of things in it (hehe). Plus I don't want some flashy bag to show off to everybody and make people hate me XD.

I'm beginning to love this bag~~~ ^o^~

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wuwaa~ You are doing it again! And this time with something I really really love! *falls dead*

I like your bag. I love sling bags. ^^

Yvonne said...

^o^~ I knew you'd be excited lol.

Thx~~ I love sling bags a LOT too! So much more convenient and comfortable than handbag.