Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tagged by Wing Yan XD!~

Rules/Instructions: The selected blogger must say 10 things about themselves.
Then tag 5 other blogger to do.

(Me: 10? Anything? Ah well. Here goes~)
  1. I'm really scared of dead insects (Yes even more than those alive ones).
  2. I LOVE Anime and J-Rock (OK as if everyone doesn't know that already XD).
  3. I have this BURNING DESIRE to learn Japanese since two years ago (ditto).
  4. I don't think I can EVER confess to the person I love due to my minuscule courage when it comes to these type of matters.
  5. I tend to have this urge to SQUEEZE anything I think is superbly cute.
  6. If everyone on this planet is granted a superhuman ability, I'd pick the ability to teleport as my first choice anytime.
  7. One of my secret target is to watch more than 500 animes before I die.
  8. I wash my hands as frequent as possible, that includes before meal, after meal, before sleep, after sleep, before doing anything, and after doing anything (What do you call that again? Obsessive-compulsive disorder or something? Yeah I think I have that. XD.)
  9. I'm sort of a clean freak I think.
  10. I LOVE friendly/funny sarcasm and teasings ^o^.
I tag Sis in Law, Siew Lee, Kohaku, Shadows (XD), and Xin Ying~

Yvonne..

No comments: