Monday, June 9, 2008

Fullmoon Cupcakes

I have never seen such cute and pretty Fullmoon Cupcakes before......

It comes in a nice golden paper box~



Nice eh???

The cupcakes are in three flavours - Chocolate, Butter and Cappucino.

Who cares about the flavours, all of them taste so good.

Can you recognize what're on the cupcakes?

From left to right, starting from the upper row:
  1. Bib.
  2. The lucky baby's name.
  3. "Full Moon".
  4. Cute little baby shoes.
  5. "Thank you".
  6. Toy.
I ate the one with the shoes (chocolate) and the one with the "Full Moon" (butter).

Now those are what I'd call fullmoon cakes...the cake is soft and flavourful and the icing is smooth and nicely sweet.

Seriously speaking, the traditional fullmoon cakes we used to have last time is so so YUCK.

Really. I think you know what I mean.

So, if anyone of you is planning to have a fullmoon party for your child, tell me, I'll give you the number of this supplier so that I can have another rounds of these delicious cupcakes XD.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute!! 8D
Maybe u shud gai siu to Winnie's sis? ^^

Yvonne said...

Cute leh~~ Hahaaa~~

Ahahah~ Sure no prob~