Thursday, June 19, 2008

I ♥ alice nine. No Matter What

Yes. I know, claiming your undying love for someone/something is dangerous.

And now I'm doing it here! With all of you my readers as the witness to my undying, forever love for alice nine.!!!!!!!!!!

I've listened to Rainbows Preview for the second time today and it gives a better feeling every time I listen to it. Shou is loved. alice nine. is loved. And the new Gekko Yoku PV! b(♥o♥)d. And my gosh Hiroto is getting HOTTER AND HOTTER than ever. Not to mention Saga keeping to his promise, looking *coughsexierandsexiercough* in every PV... orz..................
(And to tell the truth I was actually fangirl screaming while I was watching Gekko Yoku Preview PV OTL omg what's happening to me XD)



Okay, Hiroto getting hotter is one thing. But seriously I thought he's having a spasm (the jerk of the leg) in the preview XDXDXD.

For their outlook/style, alice nine. is really going for pop this time... Truthfully speaking, actually I prefer them more at the Tsubasa./Jewels/White Prayer era. Somehow to me they looked best in that kind of way instead of now which is more and more pop-ish.

THANKFULLY, their songs are still ROCK! Thank goodness. Although the way Shou "Sora e!~~" in Rainbows somewhat sounds a bit like 1980's to me, the rest is pretty good. And in my honest opinion, the rhythm group (drums and bass) did a great job this time. Bravo Nao and Saga!

Okay, I must have been watching Gekko Yoku and listening to Rainbows repeatedly for the N-times now. Alice nine overdose XD. I think I'd better stop now before I turn my post into a novel on how I love alice nine. XD.

Ahh~~~ *exhilarated* XD.

Yvonne..

No comments: