Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Snatched from Kohaku XD~

Yes I know, I love surveys so much that I'm snatching from others to do XD *Kohaku you can beat me up all you like but I'm doing this no matter what XD*

20 Different Sections
5 Different Quetions

You
1. Most people call you?:
★ Yvonne/JR

2. When's your birthday?:
★ 29th of January *every year* ^^

3. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?:
★ Yeap~~

4. What are you complimented on most?:
★ Err...my brain I think (once someone ask me if I can give a part of my brain out =_=lll)

5. What do you do for fun?:
★ Watching anime, digging up J-Rock stuff, blogging and playing games.

Family
1. Are your parents still together?:
★ Yeap!

2. How old are your siblings, if you have any?:
★ Annoyingly 12 years old.

3. Are you the tallest one in your family?:
★ No orz I'm the second tallest... But I'm sure I'm going to be third soon since my brother's such a vertically growing freak (XD).

4. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?:
★ Nope~

5. How many letters are there in your last name?:
★ Six or four, depends on which last name you're talking about.

Friends
1. Do you have a lot of friends?:
★ Moderate I think.

2. What do you guys do when you're together?:
★ Yak and yak and yak, shopping, watching movies, singing, doing stupid things like opening a "personal mini concert", exchanging opinions, debating, discussing love life, cracking jokes, making each other drool by describing some delicious food eaten recently, and so on...

3. Have you ever lost a friend because of something stupid?:
★ Hmm... I think so? But we're friends again =)

4. Have you made any new friends this year?:
★ Yeap, quite a lot in fact thanks to NS and Internet.

5. Who's the last friend you hung out with?:
★ Kim and Sis in Law.

Your Best Friend
1. How'd you meet him/her?:
★ Primary school/high school/NS.

2. Do you live near each other?:
★ Some near, some far.

3. How long have you been best friends?:
★ One about 11 years, another about 7 years, and another about 6 years, and another about 5 years, and another about 3 or 4 years, and another three about 6 months ^o^~

4. Do you tell him/her everything?:
★ For the 11 years one I told basically everything, and for the 6 or 7 years one as well.

5. Would you do anything for them?:
★ That would depend on what "thing" it is. ^^

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
1. How long have you liked this person?:

2. How long have you been going out?:

3. Who asked who out?:

4. Do you love him/her?:

5. Do you think you'll be together forever?:

orz

Single Life
1. How long have you been single?:
★ Since foreva orz.

2. Who ended your last relationship?:
★ No one XD.

3. Do you wish you were in a relationship?:
★ Sure if the person who's in a relationship with me is the one I love and love me in return.

4. As of today, do you like anyone?:
★ YES.

5. If so, do you think it'll go anywhere?:
★ (♥o♥)~~ I HOPE SO asdffk&^&98$asdfji Haha but I know very well it's IMPOSSIBLE.

Who's
1. A person you'd travel across the country to see?:
★ SHOU!

2. Someone you would do anything for?:
★ SHOU! OK, on second thought, I wouldn't do "anything" for anyone. It's impossible to do "anything" for anyone so I don't make empty promises like that.

3. Someone you'd die for?:
★ SHOU! (Sorry, that's just an immediate reaction, of course I wouldn't die for him, he'd be so sad if he see me ending my life for him isn't it? *Fantasizing again*)

4. A person you've known for your entire life?:
★ ?

5. Your favorite person?:
★ SHOU! Hahaaa OK a lot, but I can't think of who now except him XD.

Have You Ever
1. Sang a solo in front of a large audience?:
★ Hm, if you say large audience as in 7 person, then yes I have XD.

2. Been in trouble with the cops?:
★ Oh no thank goodness.

3. Got a tattoo?:
★ No orz.

4. Kicked a guy in the junk?:
★ *Laughs* XDXDXD.

5. Pretended to be happy?:
★ No. I can't pretend to be happy when I'm not, I'm not that good of an actress *sighs*.

Do You Believe
1. God?:
★ *Nods furiously*

2. Satan?:
★ Erm......

3. That everything happens for a reason?:
★ YES I SO TOTALLY BELIEVE THAT.

4. In love at first sight?:
★ Not so sure.

5. That there's such a thing as true love?:
★ Maybe?

School
1. What grade are you in?:
★ College.

2. Do you get good grades?:
★ Depends?

3. Are you the teacher's pet?:
★ Not every teacher. But I try not to be.

4. Have you ever been sent to the principal's office?:
★ Hmmm~~ No I *think*.

5. Do you plan on going to college?:
★ =___=.

Work
1. How long have you been working at your job?:

2. What do you do there?:

3. What's your favorite part about it?:

4. Is your boss a pain in the ass?:

5. Do you think you'll work there your entire life?:


Pets
1. What was your first pet's name?:
★ I don't have any pet before T___T~

2. Do you currently have any pets?:
★ No as well T____T~~

3. Do you always remember to feed/water them?:
★ I'm not so sure, since I can't even feed myself well so I'm not sure about the pet ^O^.

4. Have you ever had a pet fish?:
★ OTL.

5. What's the strangest animal you've had for a pet?:
★ Cockroach, lizards and insects if you count those orz.

Last Time You...
1. Told someone you loved them?:
★ Hm, several weeks ago? XD.

2. Had sex?:
★ -__________-ll

3. Drove a car?:
★ A few days ago.

4. Went to Burger King?:
★ Last year.

5. Made someone cry?:
★ Not sure. How am I supposed to know when someone cried because of me?!

Yesterday
1. What did you do?:
★ Starts packing for new room ^^, bug technicians about my connection, and the watched more animes ^^.

2. Was it a good day?:
★ OTL.

3. Did hang out with any friends?:
★ Nope, yesterday's Monday dude.

4. Did you get in any trouble?:
★ Nope.

5. Was it better than today?:
★ Definitely not. Since today I got my connection back ♥~

Today
1. What day is it?:
★ 25th of June 2008~~

2. Did you do anything fun?:
★ Yes, if you count cleaning up part of my room as "fun". But I did watched several episodes of xxxHolic and it's interesting enough ^^.

3. Did you have to work?:
★ Nope~

4. Where did you go?:
★ Didn't go anywhere.

5. What are you doing tonight?:
★ Artemis Fowl 2.

If...
1. Someone handed you a million dollars what would you do?:
★ ($o$) --- (☆o☆) --- (♥o♥)

2. Your parents told you tomorrow morning you were moving across the country, what would your reaction be?:
★ What'd you think?! Of course I'd freak!!!

3. You had free gas for 2 months where would you go?:
★ Around the world. XD.

4. You had to get married tomorrow, who would you marry?:
★ SHOU!!!!!!!! OMG *hyperventilates* XDXDXD.

5. Smoking weed was legal would you do it?:
★ NO!

Food & Drink
1. What's your favorite food?:
★ You can't make me pick! OK, I love curry and chocolates.

2. What about drink?:
★ Milkshake...ice lemon tea...ice blended chocolate.........

3. Do you drink pop/soda?:
★ Seldom.

4. What's the last thing you cooked/made for yourself?:
★ Toasted pizza bread.

5. Are you a good cook?:
★ Not sure? But so far I've never produce disgusting hard-to-eat food before XD.

TV/Movies
1. What's the last movie you saw in theaters?:
★ Ironman orz.

2. What about at home?:
★ Lucky You.

3. Do you go out to movies a lot?:
★ I think so ^^.

4. Who's your favorite character from your favorite TV show?:
★ SHINICHI!

5. Do you watch a lot of TV?:
★ I forgot the last time I watch TV seriously. But if you're talking as in anime type of TV, then I watch it everyday XD.

Music
1. What are your 3 favorite songs?:
★ Brilliant by D'espairsRay.
★ Wasurezaki by Garnet Crow.
★ Armor Ring by alice nine.

2. Do you like the song 'Candy Kisses' by Amanda Perez?:
★ ???

3. Have you been to any good concerts?:
★ Just once. Not bad.

4. Who's the lead singer of your favorite band?:
★ Shou (alice nine.), Ruki (Gazette), Wataru (12012), Hizumi (D'espairsRay)

5. What do you think of the band Paramore?:
★ ?????

Surveys
1. How many surveys do you take a day?:
★ Not everyday.

2. What's your favorite kind of survey?:
★ Interesting ones.

3. What's your least favorite kind?:
★ Those usual questions.

4. Have you ever made your own survey?:
★ Nope~ (due to my laziness ^^ll)

5. How was this survey?:
★ Not bad, but too long now that I think of it XD *gets bricked*.

Yvonne..

No comments: