Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm Impressed ^^

Lately I've been digging more and more Coldplay's stuff (thanks to Saga who mentioned it in his blog, making me ever so curious to see what Coldplay's got to show me).

First, I started off by doing a thorough research on this group. OK, not really thorough, but the achievements do impressed me a lot.

And as I'm listening to their latest album, "Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends", their rock sounds softer than usual J-Rock I used to listen to. And I love Violet Hill a lot. I always love songs in which the music brings about a hint of danger (that's the best I can describe the feel Violet Hill's music gave me).


No wonder Violet Hill's such a hit. Plus I love the lyrics XD.

♪ If you love me won't you let me know...

Yvonne..

No comments: