Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Collection of Chocolate 1

Now I shall reveal my personal MOST FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE collection!

First of all ---


This, is Côte d'Or dark chocolate with whole hazelnuts. You know, I'm not someone who love nuts but for this I'll make an exception! Smooth, not-too-sweet dark chocolate with crunchy nutty hazelnuts, always my perfect snack. d(≧∀≦)b~

Second ---


This, is Cadbury's dairy milk chocolate with Crunchie's honeycomb bits. Dear readers, I bet you have tried the Cadbury's Crunchie candy bar before? This is roughly the same thing, the difference is instead of the candy bar it's Crunchie's golden honeycomb pieces embedded in nice smooth milk chocolate. Need I say more? ;P

Third ---


Introducing Cadbury's dairy milk chocolate with smooth flowing Peppermint. Personally, I love this flavour the most. Inside every cube of Cadbury's dairy milk chocolates there's smooth flowing sweet Peppermint. Truly remarkable flavour. I love to eat this after dinner.

Coming up ---


Look at Cadbury's Marble - milk chocolate and white chocolate blend with Hazelnut Praline centre. Gosh, even the name sounds tasty. Marble. And too bad my camera phone's resolution is totally lousy. If you get to look at the picture of the chocolate real close, you'll mouth-water even by just looking at it.

Lastly ---


Meet Cadbury's dairy milk chocolate with Hazelnuts. Well, basically it's just milk chocolate with hazelnuts lol. Nothing special. XD.

Those are my favourite collection of chocolate bars. Will update when I bought more chocolate bars (which will probably in the next few years XD). Oh, and please note that I bought all these special-flavoured chocolate bars (except the Cadbury's Hazelnut) in international airport. So yeah, you wouldn't be able to find it in ordinary supermarket. Sorry pals! *Runs before gets bricked*

Yvonne..

1 comment:

agnes said...

i'm hungry now....yummm....