Friday, June 20, 2008

The Feeling is Here

It's here.

That feeling of utmost fear and at the same time weird kind of anticipation for the "restart" of my study life.

It feels like going back to the first day of school all over again.

Only this time, it's here 2 weeks earlier than it's supposed to *sweat*.

Thinking about it makes me feel like going to the toilet and put my index finger into my throat.

Seriously.

I guess the main reason this happens earlier than I'd expected it to is that I'm also planning to move into a room which is much more nearer to where I'm going to study.

A whole new alien surrounding.

*Shudders*

*Run to toilet and puke*

I know, I'm might be over-reacting but still, facing a whole new study environment is worse enough for me, and now living environment as well???

Luckily my housemates seem friendly enough to me, and I still got my beloved internet connection with me, thank goodness.

But, starting from July this year, I'm going to be completely independent and live by my own, feed myself and all those stuff.

I'm in the middle of a panic phrase now.

And lately, I heard people keep telling me that "CAT/ACCA will eat you alive girl!!".

T___________________T.

Well, I'll just have to go through it no matter what people tells me anyway, alive or dead.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

sookyee. said...

my sis's taking cat in sunway now..
It's kinda not bad... I guess.

Yvonne said...

Really? I hope I can handle CAT. I have no idea what it's all about yet. XD.

Thanks tho' ^^.