Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tagged Again!

By Siew Lee again!! XD~

1. What is the show you hope to watch now?
L: Changed the World.

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
Transport to anywhere I want ON MY WILLPOWER.

3. What do you think of your brother(s)/sister(s)?
My brother is nothing but annoying. But I love to chat with him sometimes XD.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
OSAKA JAPAN!!

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
This question looks familiar. The dream with Hiroto and Shou.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
This as well! Yes I believe.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Ah, now I know why. I answered these in my previous tag ^^lll. My sanity.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Invest half of it, donate quarter of it, the rest buy whatever I want.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I told you! I can NEVER confess to anyone I like! OTL!!

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half??
Ha! Second chance to answer this question! I want my other half to be someone who knows what am I thinking most of the time, respect me and treat me as an equal, acts maturely and decisive.

11. Do you believe in "forever"?
I don't. Nothing is forever.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Back-stabbers and hypocrites.

13. What is your ambition?
Get rich as soon as possible in the legal way.

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out to me please, thank you.

15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
Hope.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Nope I guess.

17. What is the thing that you really want now?
Good question. Is it possible to ask for 350kg pure unmarked gold bars?

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Nothing. I like who I am.

19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
So far, nothing.

20. Are you hungry right now?
Not really.

I tag...
1. YChing!
2. Kohaku!
3. Rudico!
4. Wing Yan!
5. Sook Yee!
6. Sis in Law!
7. Felicia!
8. XYing!

Heehee. I love tags XD.

Yvonne..

No comments: