Tuesday, June 3, 2008

★ My First Starbucks ★


You, don't look so shock okay. XD~~

Today, I got my first ever Starbucks drink in my life (and guess what it's not even coffee XD).

Try and guess which one is mine??

Yes, the one on the right.

It's Ice Blended Chocolate (Venti - the largest) with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.

In case you wonder what is the one on the left, it's Ice Chocolate (Tall - the smallest).

Nao, I finally knew why you like Starbucks so much ^o^.

And you know what after I finished my drink I don't feel like eating my dinner already.

I can't believe this chocolate drink actually filled up my stomach =o=~~

Yvonne..

P.S In case you're wondering why the heck I have my first Starbucks this late, that's because I don't support Starbucks action of cheating customer's money with the ridiculous 800% profit for its drinks.

4 comments:

agnes said...

yumm...yumm...
STARBUCKS !!!!!

Yvonne said...

Hahaa...miss Starbucks eh?

Unknown said...

oishii! You're so~ mean! XD
I'm in college now with a pissed off kimochi. kimochi wa warui desu. ):

Will blog it out later. *sigh*

Yvonne said...

Hm, looks like this week is not your week ne?

Daijoubu, you're just at the lower part of the ferris wheel.

I'm sure next week will be better.

And I'll wait for your update! XD.