Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Dad...

...weeps like a baby when he watch those touching romantic movies.

He loves to watch them too XD.

Don't accuse me of betraying my dad, I just think it's very cute of a guy to weep like a baby while watching romance movies even if it's my dad.

And sometimes it's not just romance movies...he weeps whenever he watches something relatively touching =___________=ll. While me, the supposed-to-be-emotional daughter, can't find a reason to cry over fake touching scenes in movies (okay not all just some).

Maybe I inherited my mom's gene for this trait. She don't cry in movies as well XD.

Yvonne..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute! 8D I even cry when I watch comedies. *wth* My friend lent me Nobuta wo Produce. I finished it in one night and used up many tissues. lol
(next day exam still watching all this?!)