Monday, June 30, 2008

My College Haven't Even Start and yet..

...I've spotted some gorgeous in the college. XDXDXD~~



Today I saw a guy who looks 95% like Lee Hom in the college, only younger and doesn't dress like Lee Hom.

*Must control self*

Luckily I didn't see any Shou lookalikes. If not you can bet I'm definitely going to hunt him down in the college and make my best effort to get near him XD (I sounded like some hunter now XD).

Wait. Why am I saying "luckily"?? I should *wish* that THERE IS a Shou lookalike in the college!! What am I doing?! XDXDXD.

And the food in the cafeteria's nice, love the tandoori chicken, but I hate the price. Totally expensive and unreasonable.

And thanks Nadia for showing me around the college, I really appreciate it ^^. At least now I know where to get food while I'm in the college.

Yvonne..

5 comments:

agnes said...

well... i think i got a psychic la....i sketched a lee hom out...using d pic u put in ur blog leh...yesterday morning....n now i realised tat ur 'senior'?? looking like d one i sketched...XD

Yvonne said...

Hahaa that picture I just put it on randomly "just in case" someone dunno who is lee hom XD.

Hopefully you sketched lee hom well XD.

Unknown said...

[[If there was a Shou lookalike]]

1) Yvonne will drool all day long. like this perhaps⇒(*♥д♥*)
2) if Mr 'Shou' is in a different course, she might just take the risk and change course. XD
3) She'll die of blood lost.
4) Her friends will have to always drag her away.
5) Yvonne will loose her voice.

Oh well... ¯\(°_0)/¯

Yvonne said...

OMG. You know me too well.

And let me clarify here, Shou's not a vampire, what she meant is I'll die of excessive nosebleeding XD.

And that face is cute... (*♥o♥*)~~

I think in the end my friend would give you pushing me away =D.

I wouldn't lose my voice lar~~ If not I can't tell Shou how much I love him XDXDXD.

Yvonne said...

*give up