Sunday, June 15, 2008

(Early) Father's Day Celebration

Father's Day celebration's a day earlier for my family this year (last night).

One of the reasons is that today's also the third year since my grandfather had passed away.

Nah, we didn't go to any glamour places or classy restaurants.


Usually, for this type of event, we celebrate it with the family.

Each year, it's held in one of the family member's house.

And as usual, it's a nice good food feast.

I didn't take much pictures, because I was too busy getting my hands on yummy food XD.


The one on the left is Butter Prawns (I think) and the one on the left is Yong Tau Foo (ladyfinger).

Other dishes include coffee chicken, fried rice, pork stew, fried vermicelli, curry chicken and so on.

After that we watched a movie called "Woman Quanba". Packed full of action and smooth movements. Halfway through the middle of the movie, me and my cousin agreed that the design of the fighting style is quite good. The only annoying thing is the girl's Bruce-Lee-style shouting in the beginning of every kick or punch. Overall, not bad for an action movie.

Well...father's day celebration is pretty simple...I wish it can be more special...actually I was thinking of buying an ice-cream cake for my dad but I was wondering if he'll lecture me on money?

I would so totally buy my mom and dad something on their day when I'm working and have my own income.

Grandpa, now you must be enjoying your tea and drawing with grandma by your side up there. Don't worry, all of us are doing fine here.

That's it for today~

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy, I'd go for the pork first. ^^
Simple and nice celebration. Wen Xing desu.

Can't wait to get my own income and treat them back. XD

Yvonne said...

The first thing I did that time is get my hands on a piece of the Yong Tau Foo first ^^... I just love them XD.