Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tagged by Siew Lee ^o^~

Tag Time!

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
1. What're the three objects you're obsessed with?
Animes, my music collection, and my computer.

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
N. O. NO.

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?

* Shadows - I wanted to see what's her reaction if I drag her down to the deserted island with me XD *runs*.
* Hubby - He can use his pranic thing and the secret to get us out of there, plus, I can annoy him as much as I want as a form of entertainment *flee*.
* Siew Lee - She'll be bringing another 4 person to this island XD.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Osaka Japan/California US.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
The dream where I saw me with Hiroto and Shou XD.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yeap.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My sanity.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Invest half of it, donate quarter of it, the rest buy whatever I want.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I can never confess my undying love to anyone~~ OTL~~

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Siew Lee - Very 有义气, loyal XD, and nice.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Confident, respect me, treat me as an equal, able to think logically and critically, decisive.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Back-stabber, hypocrites.

13. What is your ambition?
Get as rich as possible in the legal way.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out to me please, thank you.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Hope.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I don't think so~ I buy my things from a list, go figure.

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Siew Lee - Camwhore (XD!! Joking! XD) Real Answer: Buddy =)

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
I would like to change nothing. I like my character now.

19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Szechuan Earthquake. Sighs.

20. Do you enjoy your life now? If not, how would you like your life be?
I ABSOLUTELY totally enjoy my life NOW. But too bad, gonna start class in July T__T.

I tag......... Can I tag more?
1. YChing!
2. Kohaku!
3. Rudico!
4. Wing Yan!
5. Sook Yee!
6. Sis in Law!
7. Felicia!
8. XYing!

For those who has done this tag, please do tell me ya? Thanks.

Yvonne..

No comments: