Sunday, June 29, 2008

Finally...

...I'm here.

The environment's nice, and the view outside the balcony is a good one.

Plus, it's always so cool here as compared to my home even if it's in the middle of the day.

And my room's always so dark even if it's 12pm in the afternoon. Thus makes it all the easier to sleep XD.

My housemates are night cats and they're so friendly. They chatted in the living room until 1a.m. while me in my room surfing the Internet like there's no tomorrow (college's starting in two days ya know). But I did chat a little bit with them, just not that much since I was so nervous to talk to them (my goodness my "making new friends" skill had been rusting all this time).

Everything seems nice except for the flush...it's spoilt and I have to flush manually T___T.

Can't wait for college to start ^o^~~ Although I do feel scared and nervous and stuff.

Yvonne..

No comments: