Monday, June 2, 2008

More from My Brother...

Somehow I managed to coax more stories out of my brother, and that includes who he likes in his school.

And you know when I asked "So why do you like this girl?" he answered me the following:
  1. Because her voice is sort of girlishly high-pitch.
  2. Because when I beat her, she got this cute "Ah!" coming out from her mouth.
  3. Because she looks "kind of" pretty.
  4. Because her academic result is not as good as me.
  5. Because she's a vegetarian (my brother is a full vegetarian).
  6. Because I like her personality (he added: "She sit next to me last time you know?? But now no more.." *shows a sad face*).
  7. Because quite a lot of guys in the class like her also.
  8. Because she is shorter than me.
And now let me tell you my reactions to those reasons:
  1. "WTH?? Because of the annoying high-pitch voice?"
  2. "WTH?? Because of this you like her already?" (Me thinks: How shallow XD).
  3. *Speechless* (Well, what can I say? Guys are just too shallow *runs before gets bricked by guys* to see beyond the appearance of a girl.)
  4. "WTF?? So a girl can't have better results than you eh?? Huh!" *swings head to one side*
  5. "Oh...okay...whatever, next." XD.
  6. "Huh! You mean like those gentle weak girl personality?" *rolls eyes*
  7. "If a lot of guys in your class eat shit will you do that too?"
  8. "My dear brother, appearance is not EVERYTHING okay...*begins lecture* XD"
But whatever, it's his puppy love. And puppy love is supposed to be shallow anyway.

But I hope that next time he will really see past the appearance and grow up before he chooses his bride, because I would never let a divorce happen in this house unless I happen to hate his future wife a lot (which, judging from the situation, this case is MOST LIKELY to happen, me hating his future wife I mean).

Guys! Can't you people EVER see past the appearance??

Yvonne..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha... Most puppy love memang very shallow.

Why's your brother a vegetarian?! You're not one rite? O.O

agnes said...

XD.....
very lolz....hahaha....
*(my sis n i did tat too...XD and she's d same like ur bro...)gossip..

Yvonne said...

Kohaku: Hahaa yes he is a vegetarian since he's a baby in my mom's stomach. And yes I'm not a vegetarian *Phew*. If not I think I'll miss out on a lot of food!!! >__<~

Yvonne said...

Agnes: Gossip eh? Somehow talking to my bro always reminds me of my own primary school's memories. Ahh~~