Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ah~ The Festival is Here Again...

The Rice Dumpling Day is going to be here soon. Very soon.

And I'm still hunting for the best rice dumpling ever this year.

Usually, in most years, Auntie Linda's rice dumplings are the BEST.

How best you might ask?

Well, for one thing, it's white in colour instead of the blackish ones we see out there.

And for another, the dried prawns she used is of the highest quality, this making me *heart* the rice dumpling ever so much.

And thirdly, the green beans she used are processed so finely, I think some might be surprised to find the stuff in it is actually green bean.

Ah! I hope she make those dumplings again this year.

But...I doubt if she will...after all, it's been around a year since Uncle Michael passed away...

I don't think that I even have the will to live if my spouse pass away...

But that's just IF.

*Sighs* Life is filled with unexpected twist-and-turns that sometimes it's hard for us to take it.

But still, we have to accept the parcel life gives us and move on.

To quote a common phrase, "Treasure the ones around you anytime, anywhere".

Because we will never know what might happen.

The world could explode in 5 minutes, can we die without any regrets?

Anyway, I tried a rice dumpling yesterday. It's so-so. But I'll just post one or two pics here so that some of you will drool over it. XD.

I'll try to take some pictures if I get Auntie Linda's rice dumplings this year. I promise.



It's vegetarian rice dumpling by the way.

Yvonne..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

and again~ you're doing it again~
you're doing this to me again~
you're being evil to S-size Ant again~
you're torturing my eyes again~
you're torturing my tummy again~

Warui! o(TTxTT)o

Yvonne said...

MWAHAAAHAA~~ *evil laugh*

The aroma of zhung~~ floating in the air~~ The taste of it~~ heaven~~

Mwahaahaa~~

Unknown said...

cheh! Hng! I just ate one this morning~ X3 Ate one on Tuesday too. Oishii~

Yvonne said...

I got another dumpling today.

I'm looking for the "ma lai zhan"/sambal dumpling!!!

The spiciness~~ Hoshii~