Thursday, June 5, 2008

This Fella


This Fella is obviously having a good time watching the TV just by looking at the pose he got there.

Luckily I managed to snap this before he hear that camera sound and turn his face to me in a super-quick lightning speed.

Guess why?

Because he's also good in cam-whoring. Whenever you're holding the camera (or in my case, camera phone) he will look at you with his big watery eyes and act as if he doesn't know that you're going to snap pictures.

In the end, you'll just have to take a few pictures of him because he fully expect you to do so.

^^ll

Well, luckily photos are digital these days XD.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My babby cousin-Jian Jian is a camwhore, lol...

Everytime I snap a pic of him, he'll want to look at it and won't stop staring! *laughs* He has a very cute anime-like voice and I love to make him talk a lot. XD

Yvonne said...

Hahaaa babies are just all camwhores XD.

One day you must introduce Jian Jian to me XD.