Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Yay!

Tagged by Yuka-chan (aka Wing Yan).

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? (1998)

I was......err......err......I *think* I was sitting in my place in the classroom, looking at the watch, waiting for school to be over, looking at the teacher, and occasionally talk to the friend who sat beside me that time (whoever it is). Yeah, I think that will be what I was doing 10 years ago at this precise moment. If not in the classroom, then I think I'm busy trying my very best not to get lost in the school as usual? I'm a road idiot and get lost easily even now XD.

2) 5 things on my to do list
  1. Wash that pair of socks from 3 days ago.
  2. Get a new spectacle.
  3. Buy a half length swimsuit.
  4. Finish watching Ah! Megamisama I.
  5. Find out the GazettE's translated blog (URGENT).
3) 5 snacks I enjoy.
  1. Chocolates. Dark chocolates. Preferably with mint.
  2. Mr. Potato/Chipster Spicy or BBQ potato chips.
  3. Curry puff.
  4. French fries/potato wedges.
  5. Nuggets/cocktail sausages.
4) 5 things I would do if I were billionaire
  1. Buy a huge mansion with underground saloon.
  2. Hire a team of investment analysts and dump 50% of my fortune there.
  3. Migrate to New Zealand/Canada/England.
  4. Set up a foundation and research lab for solutions to terminal diseases and limited resources.
  5. Business - Chain stores selling imported books, mangas, animes, and so on.
5) 5 of my bad habits
  1. Procrastinate when it comes to washing my socks and shoes.
  2. No sports and any form of physical activities which require sweating.
  3. Seldom tidy up the bed (Why tidy when you're going to sleep on it again??).
  4. All in-the-home meals are consumed in front of my computer.
  5. Sleep late (usually at 3 or 4 a.m.).
6) 5 places I have lived
  1. My own home.
  2. My NS camp (3 months).
  3. My grandma's home (short stay).
  4. My cousin Irene's home (sleepover).
  5. My aunt's house (short stay).
7) 5 jobs I've had
  1. Student.
  2. Anime enthusiast/reviewer.
  3. J-Rock researcher (XD).
  4. Food reviewer.
  5. Language tutor.
8) I tag Shadows, Kohaku, Sis in Law, Siew Lee, XYing, Felicia and any other person who read this.

Heehee. I love doing this stuff.

Yvonne..

No comments: