Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I have got to stop...

...my dad from manipulating me like some kind of puppet.

What makes me say that???

Well, go ahead and take a guess. It's pretty easy anyway.

That's right.

NOW, he want me to WITHDRAW from the college. Y(>_<、)Y...

Right.

Yeap.

Of course, no problem, dad, consider it done the moment you said it.

I MEAN WTF??????

I've settled in and everything, made new friends, finally got some sense of direction in that somewhat relatively huge campus, attended the first lecture, and all those stuffs...

And now you're telling me to withdraw.

Again, I wanna ask this: Are parents always this ridiculous???

No, that's a rhetorical question. Because the answer is a definite, 100% "YES."

So now I'm going to withdraw from the college, and people will think I'm a MORON. ヾ(≧Д≦)ノ!!

Come to think of it, maybe I AM a moron, considering I let my dad to do this to me.

From now on, I will decide what will I do, and stop letting those people manipulate me.

Watch me, you pompous adults.

Yvonne..

No comments: