Thursday, May 8, 2008

These days...

...I just love to dig around for Alice Nine's and Gazette's stuff.

So fun to dig. Once I spent whole night digging for A9's stuff, from 6pm to 3am if I'm not mistaken. XD. But that's just once.

And I spent this afternoon digging for Gazette's stuff, from PVs to Wallies to Songs.

It's like treasure-hunting. ♪~

So fun, I lost track of time digging those stuff.

But one thing that's not good is, my memory's running out storing those treasures XD.

Gah, I'll find ways somehow. For now I'll just continue digging XDXDXD.

I can't wait to learn Japanese. Really, I'm beginning to be more and more desperate to learn the language. By mastering the language, I can master a whole new world of knowledge and of course, the treasures!!!!!!! First hand information on A9, animes and Gazette!!! *desperate fangirl cry*

For now, I'll just keep widening my database ^^. v(`┏┓´)v~

☆~~~~~~

Yvonne..

No comments: