Sunday, May 25, 2008

I should've...

...mention this earlier but uh...

I've dreamt of Hiroto earlier, about 2 or 3 days ago I think. (^__^)V~~

But uh, I can't really remember the content of the dream.

(No it's not pervy stuff so don't go and imagine wild things).

It's something like as if Hiroto knew me as a friend and I was dropping by to visit the boys I think.

*Gape* Why in the world I always have weird dreams?!

Anyway, you would ask if I see other members in the band?

Well, "technically" I didn't see them, but they were there, I just didn't focus on them.

WHY didn't I focus on them?! ヾ(≧Д≦)ノ !! *Beats self up*

Why not Shou?! Why not other members like Nao?! Why Hiroto??!!

Okay I'm not saying I don't wanna dream of Hiroto *gets bricked by Hiroto's fans* but I was just wondering ya know.

Oh, maybe because I posted a "Happy Birthday to Hiroto" post and this is the way I'm thanked for it?

(Lame excuse yeah I know but that's the best I can come up with).

Ah, whatever.

Random favourite picture of Hiroto.


Red hot Pon, here ya go.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG... This picture of him is way too... (can't find the most suitable word to describe him)~~~~~

I dunno why and how but I get these dreams a lot. 8D Maybe this is how god blesses me? lol

I can remember them very well and I even have a blog for the dreams I had! *blush and runs away*

Yvonne said...

Suitable words, please fill in the blanks:

A. HOT
B. SEXY
C. HANDSOME
D. COOL
E. CUTE

Heehee~~

SO good! You get THESE dreams a LOT??!

T___T

Gimme some blessings...I wanna dream of them too much~~

Really??

I'm so gonna search for dreams in your blog XD.