Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Got tagged again!

And it's Yuka-chan again! LOL. Thanks~~

1) 8 things I'm passionate about
  1. Animes.
  2. J-Rock (esp. A9 & the GazettE).
  3. My computer.
  4. My music collection.
  5. My MP3 Player.
  6. Chocolates.
  7. Curry.
  8. Fashion accessories.
2) 8 things I say or do too often
  1. Having meals while watching anime in front of my computer.
  2. Sleep late.
  3. "XD~"
  4. "OMG"
  5. "Haha.."
  6. Babble about my J-Rock enthusiasm without much noticing people's reaction to it.
  7. Saving up pictures found on the Internet.
  8. Downloading songs and mediae.
3) 8 things I've read recently

  1. Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer.
  2. BITA lecture notes.
  3. College map.
  4. People's blogs.
  5. A9's blogs.
  6. J-rock forum.
  7. Lyrics.
  8. 12012's profile.

4) 8 songs I could listen over & over again
  1. The GazettE - 枯詩 (Kare Uta)
  2. alice nine. - 瑠璃の雨 (Ruri no Ame)
  3. alice nine. - Armor Ring
  4. The GazettE - 紅蓮 (Guren)
  5. alice nine. - 銀の月黒い星 (Gin no Tsuki Kuroi Hoshi)
  6. alice nine. - DICE
  7. The GazettE - Cassis
  8. Jinn - ライオン (Raion)
5) 8 things I've learned last year
  1. Discrimination is impossible to be eliminated.
  2. Time flies.
  3. Everything is planned - it is fate.
  4. Not everything is produced by forcing.
  5. There is at least one person you wouldn't like no matter which community you're living in.
  6. Sometimes, defense is attack.
  7. Don't cry over things - it doesn't help.
  8. Sometimes, silence is a form of communication.
6) 8 people I tag
  1. Siew Lee.
  2. Sis in Law.
  3. Shadows.
  4. M-sized Ant S-sized Ant. (X'D)
  5. XYing.
  6. MSyean.
  7. Felicia.
  8. Anyone who read this.
Anymore tags??? Tag me! Yeah!

Yvonne..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What do you mean? You're tagging yourself or me? *puppy eyes*

Yvonne said...

OMG LOL~~~

My head must have been crazy that time.

XDXDXD~~

GOMENASAI!!!

(It's you obviously XD)

Unknown said...

LOL... I was like "huh? She's tagging herself? Wait... Or was it she's typing S but ended up a M instead?" hehehe... XD

Yvonne said...

LOL yala~~ paiseh~~