Friday, May 9, 2008

SHOU! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!

OMG! I just found out that Shou's an anime addict like meh!~~

Thank you Nao for telling me!!!

And OMG SHOU WATCH CODE GEASS!!! One of my HOT animes!!!

OMG!!!

SHOU!! I LOVE YOU!! 爱到无可自拔!!! 爱你一万年! 爱你天长日久! 爱你一生一世! 爱你!!

XD!!! *Total Fangirl Mode*

どしてでしょ?? だて! 貴方の笑顔は私の力だ!! ずっとずっと! いずもだ!!

(Why is it huh?? Because! Your SMILE is my POWER! Always always! FOREVER!)

Look at this video!!
Skip whatever that MC is saying and look at 4:24 - 4:26!!!




*Replay that 2 seconds for the ten-millionth times*

SHOU!!! Didn't you see how Cupid shoot me with that POWERFUL ARROW OF ETERNAL LOVE???

You smile IS MY POWER! OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

And did you notice how polite is he??? He waves to the audience and nods politely whenever he got the chance!! And he often nods politely!! OMG SHOU! Please don't make me love you more! One day I really can't take it and break down!

You are my power, I love you, Shou!

(Add: LOL I think I'm really turning this place into "INFINITE LOVE FROM YVONNE TO SHOU BLOG". Haahaaa~~ Kim reminded me of that XD. I should control a little bit... And keep these crazy outbursts to minimum~~ Haahaa~~)

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SHOU SHOU SHOU! *grins evilly*
I wish my Photoshop is the better version... That way I can make pictures to tease u. XD

Yvonne said...

SHOU~~~ ♥ ~~~

o(´┏o┓`)♪