Sunday, May 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIROTO!~


This blog entry is specially dedicated to Pon, who's turning 23 this year on 4th of May~

From my careful observations (=_=ll) Hiroto's the second cutest guy in A9!! He's also the shortest in the group. I'm so happy to be of the same height with him (166cm) haha.. And I also remembered how he pointed at Nao and laugh when Nao tumbles (Baddie Pon!), also remembered how the group members teased him about the red shoes in Mirror Ball PV. Hahaa.

Aww.. Hiroto you're cute!

Here I'd like to include a few my fav. pics of Hiroto...






Hiroto!~ Don't ever stop being a cutie! I love you!~ Haahaa *Giggling madly*

ヒロト! お誕生日おめでとう! Hope all your wishes will come true! And may happiness be always with you!! *幸せの笑顔*~

Am totally happy now~ Too bad I can't be at his side haha~ If not I'll be celebrating for this uber-cute boy all day. But I bet he'll do so even though I'm not here. My dear Shou, Saga, Nao and Tora, celebrate with him ya~ お願いします!!

*Total happiness XD*

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Hiroto-sama~~~♪
(\(≧∀≦)/)

Yvonne said...

*Sings birthday song along*