Monday, May 12, 2008

OMG! SHOU I LOVE YOU!!!

You know just now when I was so depressed, I decided to go into alice nine's blog.

And guess what. Shou (MY Shou heehee) who never posted a blog with more than 5 pictures in my knowledge, suddenly posted an entry that have A LOT of PICTURES (he said that's because he's carrying a digital camera with himself these days --- OMG does that mean more pictures??! XD) . Including 2 that got himself in it.

SHOU! Are you trying to cheer me up? I LOVE YOU!

To see the post, click here.

And this is one of the picture he posted...OMG so handsome I can't look directly into his eyes for a long time because I can felt the blinding glow of love and all. XDXDXD.


Shou, I really don't know how else can I express my love for you. XDXDXD.

And he also posted naughty Hiroto's picture in it.


Oh yeah, he also said that they've finished a new song, that means --- a new alice nine. single will be on its way!!! SOON!!! YAY!!!

Yvonne..

No comments: