Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sometimes...

...I just love to be left alone.

Yeah, I love it.

As far as I know, some of us hate to be alone, hate to the very extend.

But not me.

I love it too much sometimes.

Gee, I'm crazy.

It's like, I have too many thinking in my head to be REALLY alone by myself.

I'm always thinking, even sometimes when I'm sleeping.

Weird, even to me.

But when I do need social interactions, I'll of course reach out for it.

You may think I'm sad, and pathetic, but I don't think that's the case.

I just enjoy to be alone, that's all.

And I can't fathom why people wanna be famous or popular or something just for once.

I love privacy and space and all.

(Haha friends don't be put off by this post, I'm not shoo-ing everyone away, just dissecting a little bit of my personality here XD)

Yvonne..

2 comments:

agnes said...

erm...ya kind of d same here...
i prefered to be left alone at home...but not outside...XD...
i need accompany when i'm outside...XD

Yvonne said...

Ha! Agnes! You alone?! No way! XDXDXD~~

In school last time...you...

(Hahaa you wouldn't want me to mention it here right?)

XDXDXD~~

I *understands*~~

XD~