Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Introduction to the 2 Teddies in My Life

Today, I woke up early ☆. At 8am. =O. ☆☆☆.

So, to find something to do, I took photos of my lovely teddies so that I can introduce them to you ☆. XDXDXD.

さあ, 始めるよ!

This ---


Is Whitey. No, not Whitney Houston. Is Whitey.

Why? Obviously, because it's white. *Gets bricked* XD.

A birthday present from my cousin sister Amy when I was...16 I think. Can't remember.

It's soft, very flexible, about 17-20 inches tall.

He likes to look at me while I am sleeping. And I like him to be beside me while I sleep. ☆

Next ---


This is Charlie.

Where did the name come from? Well, my NS friend Cass named it Charlie, which is the name of our platoon (group in NS).

How did I get it? My dorm buddies got it for me on my birthday (sadly, it's when I'm in NS). They got it for me under the rain ☆. That time was raining when we can go out shopping.

And I didn't know anything about it because that time I was in the supermarket XD. I know, I'm very "blur". XDXDXD.

The night I received Charlie, I cried. These people...touched my heart.

There's a card attached with Charlie,

“生 日快乐哦! 昨天只是故意说你闹钟吵到我们收你闹钟 (They always like to tease me about my inability to wake up early),我们只是想给你过最难忘的生日,我们准备了一份小小的礼物,希望你看见这份礼物就会想起我们哦!! Happy Birthday!!

From: 诗敏 (皇后), 佩佩(皇妃), Sharon Shen (皇帝), Cindy (皇太后), Anna, Evon (皇太子), 慧慧 (二格格), Cass (王妃)."

...

...

...

猪啊!! 只会弄哭人家。 讨厌~ 哈哈~

My royal family~ I miss you guys~~ *sighs*~ Although one ocean took us apart, but out heart will always be in one place.

Got away from topic accidentally XD.

Charlie's 9 inches tall, not so flexible, light brownish gold in colour, and likes to smile to me. ^^~

Charlie got a good friend in NS, his name is Patrick, Cass's teddy. (Charlie: "I miss Patrick a lot~ Yvonne~ When can I see Patrick again?"). XD.


Together, we the P6 dorm makes one big happy family~


That's all the teddies in my dorm. Aww~~ I miss you people.

That two are the only teddies in my life, I don't own any teddies when I was small. Don't know why. When I was a kid, it never occurs to me to get a teddy as well. XD.

I love Whitey and Charlie. My teddies~

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww~ Kawaii! *hugs*

Yvonne said...

^^ Kawaii desho?~ Kakaa~~