Monday, May 19, 2008

Outing - Pavilion, Jogoya, Kino


Today I went to Jogoya with Shadows for a late lunch.

v(`┏┓´)v ~~

And I totally agree with you Shadows, once I entered the place, it smelled incredibly alike to a fish market XD.

The late lunch is from 2pm-4.20pm. It's about 68++.

The food were good, but somehow I felt like some Japanese food are missing?? Or maybe I didn't realize/saw them?? Like veggie tenpura, udon, chawanmushi and so on.

OK, they did serve chawanmushi, but seriously it's so bad that I didn't see it as chawanmushi at all XD. There's nothing in that chawanmushi instead of the traditional things like kamaboko, chicken meat, a little bit of veggie and so on.

But the ice-cream were all thumbs-up. Häagen-Dazs, Baskin Robbins and Gelatino ^^~~~ I love the ice-creams! And the chocolate mousse is good as well.

Sorry for the lack of photos, I was too busy getting my hands on the food instead of snapping photos. So far I only got this:

(Click for larger photo)

There are a lot of "department" there. 揚げ物 (agemono), 蒸し物 (mushimono), 寿司 (sushi), 刺身 (sashimi), 焼き物 (yakimono) and so on. Of all, I think I'll give a good rating for the sushi, sashimi and agemono department. The food there is really as good as I've expected.

I ate quite a lot of stuff *laughs*. Or should I say, tasted a lot of stuff. So far I've got
  1. Ebi Tenpura - Not bad, but the batter is a bit heavy, not light enough.
  2. Scallop Tenpura - No comment, perfect.
  3. Seafood Puff Soup - Okay okay.
  4. Deer Meat Teppanyaki - Good flavour, a bit more to spicy.
  5. Unagi Skewer - Top recommendation. Sweet and yummy.
  6. French Grilled Cod Fish - I just adore the black pepper which is found in the fish meat.
  7. Sushi - I ate about 7 types. Fresh and cold, not bad. Love the tamago. Juicy~~
  8. Chocolate Mousse - Love it.
  9. Others include - Grilled lamb chop, 4 or 5 types of sashimi, oyster (OK I don't eat oyster but I tried one anyway), grilled cheese seafood tomato, various types of ice-cream, chocolate chip cookie, French vanilla pudding, and others I couldn't seem to remember anymore.
I absolutely recommend their unagi skewer, ebi tenpura, scallop tenpura, sushi, chocolate mousse and the ice-creams XD. Others were okay. But there're some bad cases too, that will be the chawanmushi, deer meat teppanyaki and the beef onion skewer.

But one thing bad about this is the seating's location. The seating we got was sort of far from the counters. Next time I must get a more strategic seating so that we can maximize the time usage XD. And the time is just too short!! 2 hours! I wanted 3 hours!!! X__X~

After the meal I was so full that I refused to move from my chair. Heehee.

Then you know what??? Shadows made me (well, sort of XD *runs away before Shadows kill me*) walk from PAVILION to KLCC. Yeah, so you can imagine the distance. After the walk I think my face was like this X__X. Plus you know I was wearing a bit of heels. XDXDXD~ But at least she helped me to burn off those fat I had consumed earlier in the buffet, such a good friend eh Shadows... (Evil me: xP!!).

After that...I saw my heaven in Kinokuniya Japanese Section.

Why?

Because...I finally found a place which sells J-rock magazine!!!!!!

*Treasures the moment of discovery* XDXDXD. Full-colour magazine, all J-rock. I never knew half a rack of magazine can make me so excited. But man...a magazine's like 40++. O____O.

And you know what?? I can't find a magazine with my beloved A9 on the cover... They're all sold out!!! ヾ(≧Д≦)ノ!!! I wanna kill somebody!! NEVERMIND! I'll wait when SHOXX do that personal interview with Shou-sama and I will rush to Kinokuniya first thing to grab it before anybody does!! *Determined*~~

Then I hang around a bit in Kinokuniya - grabbed a book (latest Cecilia Ahern book), found a place to sit, kicked off my sandals and read. Ahh~~ my feet felt better..


Finally we're calling it a day and headed home at 6pm after lazing around in Kinokuniya.

Oh yeah I nearly forgot about the movie at Pavilion before we went to Jogoya. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Well all I can say is: You girls, go ahead and fight over Prince Caspian and High King Peter, I'll have King Edmund all to myself XDXDXD. I don't know about you people, but he is hot in the movie! XDXDXD. Yes yes I know he's like a year younger than me but hey, I'm just saying he's hot okay. XDXDXD. Prince Caspian is good, but somehow I can't feel the chemistry there.

(So are you actually watching the movie, or checking out guys throughout the whole movie??)

OK OK back to the main topic. XD. The movie is good, but somehow I felt like they've cut down a lot of CG effects?? The setting is very good. Exciting storyline, good plot, overall a very recommendable movie.

That's it. I came home exhausted. My legs felt like detaching from my body. LOL.

Yvonne..

No comments: