Saturday, May 10, 2008

Did I tell you lately...

...that I fell in ♥ with SAMBAL CHICKEN RICE?

ヾ(≧Д≦)ノ

The aroma of curry leaves, ginger and some dried chillies, not to mention the chicken pieces and the fantastic sambal sauce.

By the way, just now I just had sambal chicken rice for supper (this is strictly just once).

(´┏_┓`)~~

Then, I made myself a glass of Boh Ice Green Tea (Lime flavoured).

Curious?


This, is the legendary ice tea packet. XD~

Not only Ice Green Tea, I got Ice Peach Tea and Ice Orchard Splash Tea as well.

I love ice tea. ☆~

And now my room is filled with the curry leaves and sambal chicken rice smell ☆~

I had all my meals in my room, in case you didn't know, XD. It's a habit since 4 years ago.

I watch animes while I eat. Thus that's why I had my meals in the room if I eat at home ^^.

Weird huh me? You may go ahead and think I'm a total computer nerd. But think twice. ;-P

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

M-size ant... *puppy eyes* Some how I feel like stranggling u!

Just teased me in MSN about food and now this. *sobs* You're evil! XD

Sugoii... Your parents allow u to eat in your room? Mine doensn't. DX

Yvonne said...

Haha yes I am definitely EVIL!

MWAHAAHAAA~~ *evil laugh*

Yeap, they allow me to. ^^ll.