Sunday, May 25, 2008

In case...

...you are wondering why in the world I haven't been online that much these days, I'm going to tell you why:

1. My dad confiscated my ADSL modem (broadband).
2. I got (damn) college.
3. I'm sleeping my head off.
4. I'm still deciding what the heck I wanted to study.
5. I'm busy trying to kill myself (kidding ok?).

The main reason is of course no. 1.

He didn't say why.

It goes like this:

Me: "Gimme back my modem."
Dad: "I'm going to "borrow" it for a while."
Me: "I need it to check bulletins for college."
Dad: "Use your dial-up."

And now, I'm using dial-up. It's so PAINFUL.

Even logging into this blogger.com is painful and time-consuming.

I feel like killing myself.

Anyway, let us hope that he will give it back soon.

*Prays*

Yvonne..

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Awww... (M-Size Ant no)Papa sama, dame dayo. *pouts*

Hope that he'll 'return' it back soon. Oh kami-sama~ *prays hard for you*

Yvonne said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

He returned it already!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

*Hyper Happy*