Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby Talk

So now I got 2 roads.

One road is called the easy road.

One road is called the hard road.

If I take the easy road, I do the easy jobs.

If I take the hard road, I do the hard jobs.

I cannot see what is at the end of those roads!

Because the ends are blocked by a lot of trees and plants!

But if I take the easy road, most probably the end will be easy too.

But if I take the hard road, most probably the end will be hard too.

If I take the easy road, I don't have to think so hard!

If I take the hard road, I can't afford to think so easy!

So what now? I go for the easy road or hard road?

(Yvonne is currently undergoing a mild brain damage due to brain overheat and processors overclocking. Thus she is now in a safe mode and using the most basic language and simple brain processing for her communications and thinking skills. Thank you. )

Yvonne..

4 comments:

agnes said...

in return...dang-dang-dang...dang

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Just relax...^^

Yvonne said...

HA! I KNEW you would gimme that one.

Because I also thought of this poem when I wrote that XDXDXD.

Should I take Robert Frost's advice ah??

agnes said...

errrr....hmmm.....forgot d meaning of this poem lar...SPM past long time ago....XD...
wat's RObert's advice ady har???

Yvonne said...

I also forgot la...

"I shall be telling this with a sigh"

Haih~~~