Saturday, May 3, 2008

I finally got my hands on the *TALL* Mega Mac...

I believe the title have told you what I'm about to describe now.
(If you still haven't eat or anything don't look at this blog XD)

This, is the aforementioned MEGA MAC:


With four pieces of beef patties inside, you just can't possibly ask for more. Seriously.

When I opened my box of Mega Mac, I was really shocked of the *height* of the burger. I think..it's about 3.5 inches tall.

When I hold the burger in my hands, the first thing I thought is "How am I going to start my bite? XD"

But I decided to cram it into my mouth anyway and BITE! Oh the tasty bite, I start munching the mixture of bun, patties, special Mega Mac sauce, chili sauce (I put chili sauce in it), pickles, cheese and fresh lettuce with ultra-satisfaction.

The patties' smell and taste are rich and tasty, with a hint of tenderness inside.

The buns are perfect, as usual.

The cheese are halfway melting (melting cheese!!), and the aroma of cheese waft into your nose the moment the burger comes near you.

The pickles, in my opinion, are adding delight to the burger.

Fresh lettuce, adding a texture of crunchiness into the bite.

I love this. I bet you people are salivating like mad now. Mwahaahaa~~ *Evil laugh*

But seriously, it's good, you should try it (By the way, I'm NOT IN ANY WAY affiliated with McD, I'm just describing what I ate that's all). For you who lives near me, Mega Mac is only here for a LIMITED period of time. So if you want it, don't wait.

The price is medium, about 13+ for a set. Ah, I don't eat this everyday so, nevermind-lah. Haha.

I can hear the grumbling of your stomach, please control it XD.

Yvonne..

4 comments:

xs said...

the mega Mac....
amazing.....

Unknown said...

Good thing I just had my branch! *phew~* Just came back from the club house in my area. This time you can't get me~ Neh neh neh boo boo~ XP

Yvonne said...

With this post, the ant family is TOGETHER in this page!! You two realize that?? XS-large ant, me-med ant, kohaku-small ant!!!

And I will be coming up with MORE FOOD REVIEWS!! XDXDXD. I will definitely get your saliva to flood your house one day! Mwahaaahaa~~

Yvonne said...

*Treasuring the moment the ant family reunites after all these years*

XD~