Friday, May 23, 2008

Time for Another C.O.!

Crazy OUTBURST time again!

Yay!

Guess who will it be this time??

...

...

*Drum roll*

!

KAI (from Gazette)!!

And okay, he's so so SO serious in official photoshoot...


Serious right?? As if he's got some major grudge against someone. LOL.

But actually in real life...he is UBER CUTIE!!



Oh man! Kai why are you so CUTE??!

Whenever I see you smile or watch your clip, I BEAM NON STOP.



That's Kai being abused by Reita, Ruki and Uruha LOL.

I *HEART* 00:09 to 00:16.

*Melts*

*Begins to Evaporate*

Then next!



Kai makes French Toast!

*LOVE for KAI x100*

Did you hear how all the other people say "Umai!" in the video??

("Umai" means delicious).

AWW~ Kai you are so so loved.

Ask any other J-rock fans and they'll tell you Kai wins the best smiling award in the J-rock world.

Cute dimples --- added bonus XDXDXD.

*Beams*

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Reita-lun likes to tease him. He ever said that "Kai's cooking isn't oishii" lol... Kou Shi Xin Fei! p(≧w≦)q

Yvonne said...

Yeah I saw that one too! Heehee. And did you see the AoixKai kissing pose photo? That one made me spat out my drink. XD.