Friday, May 30, 2008

There she goes...

Last week she told me she's going for her studies.

So I was like, "oh, okay".

Come on la sister, it's not that far okay. At least a passport is not needed...

Plus, it's just one year only ok?? It's not like you're going for 20 years XD~

No Internet going to die?? =__=ll don't tell me inside the university also got no Internet...

And don't talk nonsense in FS okay?? *Touch wood*

Next time I see something like that, I'll personally go there and spank you.

Dramatically emotional, your middle name LOL.

Anyway, take care of yourself la...And remember to wake up on time ah... You know yourself one la...Last time I wake you up from 6a.m. until 7a.m. also you can't wake up...even more geng than me leh... Hahaa~

Then one more thing, don't throw your stuff everywhere all over the place! Last time you're lucky because I'm always with you so I can help you find... Now you're on your own liao la! If you throw your stuff everywhere of course it's going to get lost sooner or later one la! Haih~

Besides, don't 花痴 over Malay guys liao la ok? And don't even try it if you can... The way you 花痴 is scary imo XD~~ Who knows your new friends all got scared away because of it XDXDXD~~

Aiks, if she come to my page and see this I'm dead meat LOL.

Anyway, take care la sister, all the best in your future.

Yvonne..

No comments: