Saturday, May 10, 2008

Treasure Revealed!

I found this long time ago actually, suddenly I just got the idea of sharing it with everyone, be it alice nine fan or not, it's still cute and funny so just try to watch OK?



Sweet aren't they??

Let me introduce the members first.

Standing from left is Nao then Saga.

Then seating from left is Tora, SHOU, and Hiroto.

Saga's "Totemo ii" made Tora can't continue to act cool and laughed (note: 00:48). XD~

Not to mention Nao's crazy acts (he's humming the song Number Six at 01:33). He's so cute I feel like squeezing him!!!!!!

And OMG Saga what're you trying to do (03:20)?? XD~

Shou looked like he's restraining to laugh all the time, I can totally tell he had a hard time keeping a smiling face and forcing the laughing face not to come out.

Pon seldom hosts comments like that. This is something nice that he's hosting this now.

Aww~~ These boys made me wanna squeeze all of them (if you still didn't know, I have a tendency of squeezing whatever's cute) !!!

This video made my day! (And if you're A9 fan, this video is definitely worth rewatching, I rewatched this like the 8th times, honestly).

And OMG I just found out that Shou's and Hiroto's Star Pendants (they wore it quite often) are actually Justin Davis's product and guess how much one costs?

36 THOUSAND YEN!!!

\(゜□゜)/

This is how the pendants looked like...


OMG I want one so badly. XD. Cuz even if I'm not alice nine. fan I would totally love it cuz I love STARS.

By the way, Shou's one is the one on the left (white star), while Hiroto's is on the right (black star). If you ask me, I'd definitely opt for the white one. Why? Of course it's because of SHOU~ But in my honest opinion I think the white one looked better too ^^. Though the black one is unique of course.

And when I do the research for SHOU...guess what? HE LIKES STARS AS WELL!!

ヾ(≧Д≦)ノ

I can't believe that either. Heehee.

I got a star pendant too (my most favourite pendant in fact). Want a look?


Sorry about the poor quality. This is what happens (sucky pictures I mean) when all you had is a 2 megapixels camera phone.

Did I tell you that I'm a very compulsive accessories collector? Especially earrings.

If I'm not mistaken (I never really count), I think I have around 80+ pairs of earrings. And that number is growing. XD~

Anyway, I will tell you more about my accessories next time. Which is my favourite and all.

That's it for now ^^.

Yvonne..

6 comments:

agnes said...

gosh...i love the stars too...

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!

When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!

Then the traveler in the dark
Thanks you for your tiny spark;
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!

In the dark blue sky you keep,
While you thro' my window peep,
And you never shut your eye,
Till the sun is in the sky,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!"

i never know there's usch long version of "twinkle twinkle little stars"...lolz...@.@

Yvonne said...

( O____O )lll


Erm, thanks for your long version of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"...XD~

Too bad I don't know how to sing the rest of it except for the first paragraph. XD~

agnes said...

well...d melody is just d same as what we usually hear...just that d lyrics weren't d same...kaka

Yvonne said...

Hmm. I think I can get it. A little bit. Still got places where I have no idea how to sing it except in a weird way. XD.

Unknown said...

Gosh... We're beaten by lil kids. They can sing it while we can't. XD
*still trying hard to sing with this lyrics*

Yvonne said...

LOL.

*Tries hard to attempt to sing the song with Kohaku*

XDXDXD.