Monday, May 5, 2008

No Electricity, No Life.


Yesterday night (strictly speaking it's today morning), has got to be one of the most boring night in my life XD.

NO electricity!!! X__X.

That time as usual I was surfing around in the Internet, then at around 12.10am, "CLICK!". Everything blacked out.

At first I was like *rolls eyes* and thought the switch box trips again, so I grabbed the torchlight, went downstairs, and flipped open the switch box. Not a switch trip at all.

A cold sweat broke from my forehead.

So I rushed to the window, pulled it open, and looked out into the street. The whole block went out of electricity.

So then I was like "NOOOO~~~~~~~~" in this most horrible way. Hahaa. In my heart, that is. I wouldn't scream like that since my neighbours are all still awake.

OMG!!! What am I going to do???! It's still 12.20am for goodness's sake!!! How the heck am I going to spend the rest of my nighttime??! Might as well just kill meh!!!

Furthermore that day I woke up at 3pm okay?! No way I could sleep!! I was as energized as a battery!!! T___T.

Luckily, I got my mp3 player. So my first instinct is to stuck that headphones into my ears. Hmm, better. Then, I grabbed my handphone (which is fully-charged right before the electric went out) and started texting people right away. XD.

Then later, I lighted a tall white candle and brought it up to my room. Wow, so romantic. I wish my boyfriend is there with me XD~! (Others: As If you got a boyfriend!! 不知羞耻...) =D. Aiks, I got nothing to do also mah! Might as well fantasize a bit. =D!!! XDXDXD. Paiseh paiseh.. (paiseh what lah you, gila).

Then Kohaku suggested I 自恋 a bit and take photos of myself. X__X. With my look, people would say I look like a ghost, under that *supposed-to-be-romantic* candlelight and all. No way!

So I passed my two hours like that, mp3 listening, singing (I must remember to remember the lyrics sometime), and sms-ing. At one point I found myself staring at the candlelight for no reason. I wasn't even thinking anything while I stared at it. I just - stared. Somehow the light managed to lock my eyes and made them never turn away from it. The flame looked so beautiful. It's like orange in colour, long and still, when you blow it, it danced like a lady.

Later...I began to realize one HUGE PROBLEM. It's getting HOT! I was sweating non-stop!! I can't open the windows either, because if I do, those evil mosquitoes would fly in and all hell well break loose. So I'm so not opening the windows.

2am. I was cursing madly at tnb. XD. Then I heard a noise. My mom came out of the room. And she went down the stairs. I was like O__O and followed her (I'm so scared that she may be sleep-walking). I laughed non-stop when she dug out the two mobile-fans which run on batteries. XDXDXD. It's so hot that even my mom had to go through the trouble of waking up, going downstairs and digging for mobile-fans. XD. So after she went back into the room, I realized ALL my family members were lying awake because it was too hot. XD. I laughed at them hysterically.

Then I went back to my own room, that time was about 2.15am. I gave up waiting for electricity and called it a day. I crawled into my bed despite the heat and fell asleep within 10 minutes. XD. I know, my ability to fall asleep is astonishing XD. (For your information, the others didn't sleep after they've woke up at 2am. XD!!)

Today, my mom told me that the electricity resumed at about 4am. =O. Scary. Luckily I slept early XD.

Please, for goodness's sake, no more stuff like this. Tnb is cursed. XD.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No wonder you vanished all of a sudden! XD

Yvonne said...

XDXDXD. Luckily you noticed I vanished~ Kya~~