Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I miss...

I've came back for nearly one and a half months.

My skin's getting fairer, as I used to have last time.

But I miss the sunlight a lot, and the wind too.

I just realized I hadn't really stayed under the sunlight for more than half an hour since I came back.

Somehow I felt like a vampire. But a vampire don't miss the warmth of sunlight isn't it?

A few days ago I have this strong desire to live in a rural grassland so that I could come out, lie on that lovely field, and enjoy the sunlight, wind, or even rain. See that house in the picture? Yes, I want to live there.


This thought, is very unusual for me. Given that I love the big city so much and all. Not that I don't like the big city anymore. But I'm curious how would it be if I really do live in that house.

The grass looked so fluffy and soft. I could smell the sweet fragrance of the small little yellow flowers from the picture.

Hm, I wonder.

Anyway, I've just discovered a new anime which is as equally as interesting as Code Geass 2. The name's Special A. Somehow this anime reminds me of Ouran Kokou Host Club. Which means --- I'm definitely hunting for this anime. XD. Here is a picture of characters from the anime.

Looks delicious, no? (Okay now I really sounded like a vampire) But I mean the graphics and stuff. Yummy. XD. Too bad it's still airing in Japan right now (started from 6th of April). Gonna wait looooooonnnnggg for this anime, same as CG 2. T__T. But nevermind, I'll wait. XD.

And OMG that guy in the middle with the sexy look is already catching my attention. XDDDD (this gal is crazy).

By the way, I've just finished watching first episode of Trinity Blood. Medium hard to digest, but the art is thumbs-up. Vampires that feed on other vampire's blood!! And I love how things move into actions and excitement in episode 1. Without wasting any time. I'm so gonna love this.

Okay, that's it for now. Look forward to CG2 and S.A.

Yvonne..

No comments: