Friday, April 4, 2008

My First Post

Okay, so this is my first post. Um, to tell the truth actually I've been thinking of starting this blog for quite a long time. I don't know what takes me so long, maybe because sometimes I can't exactly get what I've been REALLY thinking into a page where EVERYBODY can just access and read into your thoughts. But now I think I can. Probably because now I'm more of a sunny person, not someone who always hide in that dark corner. Or maybe because I've got addicted to writing and expressing my thoughts back at that 3 months where I've been at National Service. Or maybe, I just got too much thoughts to be poured out into somewhere so that I can get some comments, supports or maybe even some insults. My views are not always bright and glittering, you know. So, instead of describing my life I think this blog will be more of a place where I can come to when I wanna get some of my thoughts out. Whether it's to share a video, songs, a phrase from a book, a line from a movie, and so on. I think I should be able to keep this up without forgetting it. I *think*. Haha. Well, that's it for the first post. I'll see what I wanna add later on. Bye for now.

Yvonne..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nature's penis sizegenetics come in all shapes and sizes. Some are only an inch long while others could be up to two feet in length. Some are S shaped while others are L shaped.While penis sizegenetics are still used today for clothing decoration, their utilization as toothpicks, at a minimum in Westernized countries has been largely stopped. However, these are still used, today, as toothpicks in other parts on the world. Typically, these sizegenetics are very strong and will be sharpened making long-lasting, strong, and hardy toothpicks.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/