Thursday, April 10, 2008

Going on to the Rock side~*

Lately, I've been listening a lot to rock+techno+electric guitar songs... This is, I admit, sort of a drastic change since last time my music combination's mostly techno+pop and some very rare rock songs. Now, I'm completely over to the rock side. I don't even know what caused this change. Last time, if you throw me any song, just any song, that consist of any shouting or heavy metal of some kind, I'll delete it immediately, top it off with a scold to whoever who sent that to me. ^o^. But now, I'll listen to it with patience and see, if there's any sweetness behind the bitter espresso (I don't drink espresso actually, that's just an example). Last time, I hate heavy metal to death. Now, it depends on the situation. Something in my mind had changed, but I'm not so sure what. Hmm.

And I haven't mention who is, or what is, the most major contributer for this tremendous change - Alice Nine! *Fanatic mode* Haha, well, there's nothing more to say actually, I just loved the deep, velvety voice of Shou, vocal of the band, and the combination of two guitars (Tora & Hiroto), drums (Nao), and bass (Saga). Seriously, I had NO idea four instruments plus a heart-catching voice can actually create so many beloved songs. Ok, perhaps I've noticed that subconsciously somehow earlier in my life but seriously speaking I never look at the fact clearly until before A9. XD. Okay that's it. I don't wanna make this like some sort of shrine for A9. I know, it annoys people (for those who don't like A9) and sends them rolling their eyes. XD. Okay, that's it for now. Tata.















^ Alice Nine - Mirror Ball. Love it.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shou had bunny teeth before and after he made them neat, he can sing better. When we listened to JEWELS we were like "Oh wow! He's... He's voice! Oh wow!!!!!!" haha... ^^"

Yvonne said...

Bunny teeth! KAWAII~~~ XD~~ *high again* X)... *faints of high blood pressure again*