Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Survey Again~~

Grabbed this from Kohaku-senpai~

1.What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
Good Friend ^^.

2. What is wrong with you right now?
♥ My "online whenever I'm awake" problem.


3. Do you miss your first love?
♥ I wish I have one to miss.

4. When did you last cry?
♥ Err...three or four weeks ago?

5. Who do you hate?
♥ Hypocrites.

6. What do you want in your life right now?
♥ SHOU. XD.

7. Are you happy?
♥ I think...so? (I have a mood swing every 30 minutes so go figure).

9. What do you smell like?
♥ What sort of question is this?? I smell like a human. XP.

10. Drinking?
♥ Iced peach tea. Ahh~

11. What’s your favorite thing you have on your bed?
♥ My second pillow. It's so soft and silky (although the material is cotton) that I can't sleep without it.

13. What do you wear to bed?
♥ Huge t-shirt and shorts.

14. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
♥ YES. How'd you know??

15. What are you doing/did today?
♥ Went to MV. Shop. Eat. Laugh like drunken crazy gals. Then now back here, online, blog, chat, play Chuzzle, check emails, listen to songs......

16. What was the last movie you watched?
♥ In cinema? 27 Dresses. Love it! At home? Jumper. Not bad.

17. Is your shirt new?
♥ If you count a 5 years old t-shirt as new, then yes.

18. Do you live next to your boyfriend/girlfriend?
♥ Ha, I wish.

19. Are you scared of bugs?
♥ Hate spiders to death. And humongous cockroaches. That's all I think.

20. Are you a cuddler?
♥ Yeap.

22. What do you think of Eminem?
♥ Yuck. Yuck. YUCK.

23. Do you read?
♥ Yeap. Chick-lits, thrillers, mysteries and certain sci-fi.

24. Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
♥ Two. One medium large white one (from my cousin sister on my birthday 2 years ago) and one small cute soft brown which is a birthday present from my NS friends this year.

25. Last thing that made you cry?
♥ Who can remember things like this??!

26. Whose house did you go to today?
♥ My own. Duh.

28. Do you like anyone right now?
♥ YES. He's a vocalist *wink wink*.

29. Are you bored?
♥ Never.

30. What is the last song you listened to?
♥ Yubikiri from Honey and Clover by Suga Shikao.

31. Do you say "dawg" a lot?
♥ What's that?? No of course!

32. What are you excited about?
♥ Hm. School Rumble Season 3, Artemis Fowl's latest book, and Shou.

34. Who was last to cook for you?
♥ My mommy~

35. When you sleep do you dream about heroin addicts?
♥ No of course! I wanted to dream of something else~~

36. What’s on your mind right now?
♥ Too many. Impossible to list them down. One of them being getting my dinner soon.

37. Who was the last person to make you cry?
♥ Forgot. I told you, I don't go and remember stuffs like this. Wasting my brain cells.

38. Name someone whose name starts with the letter "R."
♥ Rina.

39. Do you care what others think about you?
♥ Others whom I don't care about? No. If others whom I care about, yes I care about what they think of me very much.

41. Do you trust people easily?
♥ No. Thanks to a certain incident when I was 10. Yeah. You read that right. 10.

42. Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
♥ Er, not sure. T_T.

43. Will you ever kiss the last person you kissed again?
♥ YES~ AWW he's just so cute~ I can't help but to kiss him!! (Note: HE is a baby, literally. So don't go O_O and scream at me "YOU KISSED A GUY??".)


44. What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?
♥ Scholarship results *prays hard*.

45. Who was the last person you called?
♥ Mom.

46. Who was the last missed call?
♥ Hubby. 19 April 2008. =_=.

47. What's your ring tone?
♥ Q. by (who else?) Alice Nine.

48. Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
♥ NO.

49. What were you doing at 9pm last Friday night?
♥ Chatting with my roommate, read Queen of Babble, and sleep.

50. What happened at 10:00 am today?
♥ I was waiting for the LRT to arrive. I think. Or I was in the LRT. Something like that.


(More survey please! I just love doing it! XD)


Yvonne..

No comments: