Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sighs...

It seems like all I've been able to do these days is to annoy those whom I tried hard to impress and make them all hate me to death, in my opinion.

Maybe it's just me, or my way of doing things, or my manner, or my way of talking, something.

The weird thing is, sometimes when I give up things just get better (Shadows, agree?).

But how am I supposed to give up things, or who, I wanted to impress, or care, the most?

Unless I don't care about the person anymore, and what use can that be, even though it gets better?

I've lost some touch with some of those who used to be close to me.

And I don't feel any better. It's the worst feeling ever.

They said that "if old things don't go, new things wouldn't come".

I hate this saying. Hate it very much.

I don't want to throw away old things.

I am fine without new things.

I wish this is a beginning to something more positive.

Or just a blip.

Is it my horoscope? I think not. I don't know.

What is wrong with me? Someone need to tell me. Or not I'll never know and continue hurting/annoying those whom I care a lot.

Maybe I should just say Sorry. But, will that make any difference? I'm not so sure. Sometimes, "sorry" just not enough to cover it. And I regret that this is the reality of life.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

doushite? daijoubu desu ka?

if you need a listening ear, I'm a e-mail/msn away. *hugs*

Yvonne said...

Emm...ima mou daijoubu desu...

I'm fine already. Haha. Don't worry. Thanks ya. *Hugs* ^^