Saturday, April 5, 2008

A little bit about me...

Got this from somewhere in the web. Decided to answer it here ^^~

1. FIRST NAME?
Yvonne.

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
A female archer in France.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Hmm, not sure. A week ago or something? Can't remember.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I think so? Yeah I think I like it.

5.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
Uhh...tuna?

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOUSELF?
Not sure. Cuz I view myself as kind of evil you know. But under this sort of circumstances, of course I'll be friends with myself (sounded crazy). Who knows the evil me might change into someone better XD.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
I GOT a journal before, but that's for around 3 months during my national service. If this blog doesn't count then no I don't have a journal for now.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
*Checked in mirror* Yeap.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
DEFINITELY. With safety measures of course.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Honey Stars or Koko Crunch.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. I'm a lazy person you see. XD.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
As in what? Mental? Of course I'm strong. Physically? Er, not really I guess, depends on my mood. Spiritually? Yeap I'm strong.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Mint Chocolate Chip/World Class Chocolate/Chocolate Mousse Royale from Baskin Robbins.

14. SHOE SIZE?
8. T_T.

15. RED OR PINK?
Not sure. Depends on the situation. 50/50.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
The way I go crazy when I saw something I love.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Um, if I write it here then I guarantee my next 3 months will be suffering. So, better not.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
If they want to. But I don't think it's applicable here.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No shoes, black pants.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Cadbury's Peppermint Chocolate.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Sociometry by Kotoko from the anime Shakugan no Shana II.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
White. I wouldn't get to be used so often XD.

23. FAVORITE SMELL?
Hmm...this is a tricky one. Not really sure. Under which category anyway? Can I make Top 10? Ok, Top 5 then. Peppermint. Lavender. Rose. Curry. And one more...fresh, unpolluted, deep forest air.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My dad. Duh.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
The way they talk and their confidence.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Maybe.

27. FAVORITE DRINK?
Iced blended creamy chocolate/mocha. Peach tea.

28. FAVORITE SPORT?
I don't know. I don't really do sports. Swimming I guess.

29. EYE COLOR?
Black. Mysterious black.

30. HAT SIZE?
Huh?? I don't wear hats. I hate them, in fact.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. I shiver whenever I see people putting on and taking off their contacts. You actually have to touch the eyeball! Yuck!!

32. FAVORITE FOOD?
>_<. There's too many! Um let's see...curry...chocolate...pizza...black pepper chicken chop...*the list goes on*...
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
It'll still be the same for me. Cuz I laugh when I watch scary movies. Seriously, some scary movies are just too funny.

34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter.

36. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs. Kisses are too messy. XD.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate mousse. Or lychee pudding. Or blueberry cheesecake. Or lemon lime ice. Or sundae........................*the list goes on again*.......................

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Maybe U-know-who-i-am.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
My best friends I guess. They knows all these stuff already. Sort of.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger, Easy Learning Japanese Book 2 (Chinese) and The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Nothing. It's a round, snow white mouse pad.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
I didn't watch TV last night. In fact, I think I didn't watch TV since maybe 2 or 3 months ago. How can I watch TV when I spend my time with my computer?

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Techno. Violin. Love them.

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
NEITHER. If you force me to chose one, I'd run away.

45. THE FARTHEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN FROM HOME?
Sarawak.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
Making cheese sandwiches. Can make the most delicious black pepper lamb chop. Able to remember the rhythm and the timing of a favourite song up to 98% accuracy. Able to tell what's for dinner tonight by smelling. Able to operate the most minimum functions of simple electronic peripherals without any manuals. Selective memory managing. And um...maths?

47. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Nobody. I dug it out somewhere myself.

Yvonne..

No comments: