Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Midori no Hibi Review


Review again~ Ha, I finished this 13-episode anime within 24 hours. Midori no Hibi (aka Midori Days). Well, it's sort of easy to digest and all. Light anime, as I'd expected.

Although the idea is creative, but the simple thought of having a miniature living person in replace of the right hand is totally absurd. I mean, I was like "What the??" when I know that. But after you get used to it, the anime is easily acceptable. It's an anime after all, if everything is all normal and no new stuff what's the fun right?

However, this anime did not succeed in making me laugh-out-laugh at least once in every episode. But instead of lols, I did sort of chuckled in every episodes. Well, I guess it's good in its own ways.

Midori is very very cute, her seiyuu did a good job of doing the cute voice. But..the male lead Seiji's sort of a letdown - not what I'd call a Hottie! (Gomenasai Seiji-kun!) Haahaa. But I like Seiji's personality, hard on the outside, but soft inside. Well, who doesn't like people with that personality huh? So I guess he can be some popular character. Too bad he's not a hottie XD.

Overall, I'd give this anime a rating of hmm...7.5 out of 10? Well, that's the best rating I can give for this anime. Since the storyline is VERY PREDICTABLE and makes you go "Duh!" all the time. So, not what I'd recommend if you're looking for exciting storyline (maybe because I'd just watched the thrilling Blood+, causing this anime a bit of a dim one ^^ll).

The theme songs...Hmm no comment, since it's a short anime, there's not much theme song, in fact, if I'm not mistaken, one opening theme song and one ending theme song. So, no comment ^o^.

Oh yeah I love how Seiji's elder sister made me laugh. A crazy character like her will really help a lot in light animes. Seiji's elder sister is a totally violent person, always using force on his brother, but actually she's a good sister who always looked out for his brother. I love it a lot when she go crazy and torture her brother XD.

So, that's it for Midori no Hibi. The next would be --- hmm...so hard to decide...I think...hmm...Trinity Blood. Random Pick. Haha.

Yvonne..

No comments: