Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm just so lucky...

To be an alice nine. fan. ほんとに幸せよ~~

Seriously.

I mean, they BLOG. Which means - somehow I got this "direct access" to their thoughts and stuff, and their personality too.

Discovering their blog is like discovering a whole chest of treasure to me.

Nao is so cute, he can find time to blog 4 times a day (quote from another A9 fan).

And the things he mostly blog about is food, like coffee jelly, soba, nabe and so on.

He loves food. He's even licking an ice-cream I saw in the making of an MV. I like this side of him. It's totally cute and adorable. And this also made him stood out from the rest of the gang.

He's really cute.

Personality-wise, I'd prefer Nao over all the other members of the group.

Shou, who comes in second to blog the most, is cute as well.

He just had a chronic tonsillitis the other day. *Heartbroken*.

But now he's better~ ^o^~

And Nao made me wanna squeeze him (I had a tendency to squeeze whatever's cute) by bringing Shou Belgian waffles when Shou's in hospital. He's just so so cute!

Cute cute Nao, may God bless you. And Shou and other A9 members as well.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh... Seems like we have something similiar! You like to squeeze while I like to pinch! XDDD Poor cousin brother of mine always get pinched by me, teeheehee~ (too cute, I can't stop my hands but PINCH his cute chubby cheeks~~~♡)

WARNING: Don't be cute in front of Kohaku aka Amber! *giggle*

Yvonne said...

Really??? *High 5* XD. But I just can't help it!! Squeezing is the only way to release my love for cuteness!~~