Friday, April 25, 2008

O_O

The other day when I was having a campus tour in UTP I was accompanied by another gal whom I don't know at all (since all my friends are not in the same field as me so they were in another group but that's not the point). Below is roughly our conversation when we were checking out the labs...


Me: (After some introduction...name and former school and all...) So, what's your interests? Hobbies??

The girl: Emm... I'm a lesbian fan!!

Me: O_O.. Owh... *Speechless*...

The girl: *Saw my stunned reaction and quickly add* But I'm not a les myself haha!

Me: *Totally relieved*



Seriously, this girl's telling me this after about 30 minutes we just know each other. Wow. This is really sort of "refreshing" to me. I mean, who goes around shouting their interests in gay or lesbian fantasies? Um, not much in this society. We're not really that open yet you see.

After that, this girl made me tag along with her for the rest of the campus tour because I can clearly see that she doesn't have other options besides me. And the way she made me tag along is somewhat making me a LITTLE bit uncomfortable (I know, she told me she's not one but who knows??). How? You might ask. Well, for one, she's always always looking backwards to check if I'm following her and at one point even reach for my hand (which I cleverly evaded without making it obvious) so that I can follow her.

Boy, I'm so happy that I'm not in the same dorm with her.

Anyway, that's one incident. Which leads to me to thinking that more and more people are becoming a lesbian/gay fans. If I'm not mistaken, two or three of my friends (girls) had openly declare to me that they're yaoi (aka gay) fans. They explained that the excitement and delight in this field is unbearable. And now, suddenly I know someone who's a lesbian fan. Great, just great. Maybe if I ask around and do a survey, suddenly everyone tell me they're a gay/lesbian fans. Ew.

I mean, sometimes I do play along and say that I'm a yaoi fans too. But the sort of gay I had in mind is purely just "guy like guy" in a romantic sense. That's the furthest extend I can go to. So strictly speaking I don't think I'm exactly a gay fans because well I just can't accept the sort of gay/lesbian that involves, um, serious actions. I prefer not to go too detailed here. I might throw up any moment. But you get what I mean.

So is this becoming like a trend already? Gay/lesbian fantasies?? What's wrong with conventional romances?? Boring??? Too few excitement?? Or what? *Sighs*.. I, for one, will always support conventional romances over gay/lesbian fantasies. ALWAYS! So don't go and try to lure me into that hole. No, don't, seriously. End of story.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not exactly a yaoi fans. What I like is seeing pretty boys side by side. XD It's such a pretty scene to admire~♡ (≧∀≦)

Yes, in the pure way, not those what -french kissing?- way!!!!! *squeaks and runs away*

Oh yea, and I've got a thing for twins. I dunno why but I'm very attracted to twins! ^^"

PS: God bless u for you both weren't in the same dorm! lol

Yvonne said...

Yeah..thank god not same dorm...Hahaa..

Yes..THAT WAY..is what I'm talking about. Haha~