Thursday, April 24, 2008

More survey! Mwahaahaa~

Grabbed this from Kohaku, again XD. Arigatou!

1. Do you think you can last for an hour without talking?
Of course. I think I can last at least 8 hours without talking. When I'm awake of course.

2. When was the last time you saw the first person on your featured friends?
This question is depressing. I'm not gonna answer this to evade that guilty feeling.

3.What do people usually compliment you on?
Um...My accessories..I think...

4. What is one thing you hear a lot?
My favorite songs..sometimes mom's nagging...

5. Whats one thing that you want right now?
Curry.

6.Do you have a lot of regrets?
No I think...I don't really like to regret...it's over and that's it.

7.Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
So far, no. I was more or less relieved that I let him/her go.

8. Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
Of course. But I'm not interested in knowing who. Like I care.

9. Do you miss someone?
Yes, very.

10. Next time you will kiss someone?
Huh??? What do you mean??

11. Are looks important?
Not really. What's inside's more important.

12. What are you wearing?
=_=. T-shirt and shorts.

14.Do you like getting things from others?
Like? Sort of. I guess. That depends on what the "things" are haha.

15. What is your current mood?
A little bit excited and idle.

17. Were you smiling when you woke up this morning?
Of course I'm not. If not that'll make me a maniac.

18. Which is more romantic: sunrise or sunset?
Sunset no doubt.

19. Say a quick quote from a movie.
"Just call me Bond, James Bond." XD.

20.Would you die for someone?
Again. That depends. But I don't think so. My life is given to me by God. I will not do something like that because it is a very ungrateful act.

21. Last song you heard?
This Love by Angela Aki from Blood+.

23. Do you like anyone right now?
Yeap. A lot in fact.

24.If someone did like you, how should they let you know?
Just tell me will do. ^^.

25. How was your day?
So far so good.

26. Do you live near any of your friends?
Yes. Too many in fact.

27. Are you scared of spiders?
YES. Can you NOT ASK this question??

28.Do you have a piercing?
Yes. Two in fact.

29. Where if any?
Ears. Duh.

30.What color is your hair?
Jet Black.

31.Do you believe in love?
That depends, again.

32.Are you pregnant?
NO.

33. When do you want to get married?
20 something. Probably after 25 I guess.

34.Do you curse a lot?
Well~~ I don't know~~ ^o^~

35.What are your favorite books?
Chick-lit, mystery, thriller and certain sci-fi.

36.Do wish you were with someone right now?
Yeap.

37.Who were the last three people that sent you a text message?
Hm. Hubby, XYing and Hui Hui ;-).

38.Are you happier single or in a relationship?
Dunno...

39.Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Not everyone. No.

42.Do you wish someone would call you?
Sort of. Again, that depends on who the "someone" is.

43.What is bugging you right now?
Um. All my unwatched animes who are Shouting to make me watch them Haahaa~

44.Whats something you wish you could understand better?
Everything about Japanese, Osaka, Kyoto, Shou, Alice Nine, Piano Scores, Violin, Roy Mustang, Shinichi, every Hottie on my list, chocolates, curry......

45. If someone doesn't like you, its usually because...?
My personality I guess. I'm not exactly a sweetie you know. I hate to wear masks like that.

47. Do you have a wild side?
Yes DEFINITELY.

48.Kissed someone in the last twenty-four hours?
Yeap. The baby XD.

49.Have you lost friends in the past year?
Not for last year. This year yes I guess so.

50.What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching movies and Blood+. Boy episode 22 and 23 are so so good. I love Haji!~

Yvonne..

No comments: