Saturday, April 5, 2008

Love for Pizza~

If someone ask me, what is my favourite fast-food of all, I'd answer the person without any hesitation: Pizza. Why? No special reason. Do you need a reason to fall in love? No. Haha. Maybe I just love the cheese, or the sauce, or the bread, or the toppings, or the steam that rises from the perfect round pizza. I don't know! Don't make me pick! XD. But I think their menu's also some sort of attraction that LURE me into this deep pizza devotion hole. I mean, take a look at one of the pizza description (this is my favourite pizza topping at the moment):

Thai Seafood

An exotic taste of Thai - with spicy tuna chunks, crabsticks, squid, onion, spicy Thai sauce & mixed herbs, garnished with fresh coriander leaves.

How in the world can I resist??? Exotic...spicy tuna chunks...fresh coriander leaves...Argh! *grasping my hair in a crazy mode* Usually it's words like this that makes me go crazy over some food. Seriously. If the description is something like "tuna meat, crabsticks, squid, onion, thai sauce, herbs, coriander leaves" then I might've not been so interested in this thing. BUT NO, it's not this simple. >_<. But that's not all, I love Lasagne as well. Some people actually found Lasagne disgusting. O_O. Probably because of its muddled look. Haha. Seafood Lasagne, my love. Sheets of softened pasta and that melted cheese! XD!! You know, I should probably say that I love cheese instead of pizza. But weird thing is, I don't find cheese as alluring as it is when it's not with pizza or pasta or lasagne. When I look at those cheese blocks on sale, all I can think is "Oh, cheese." and that's the end of story. I wouldn't go and smack my face on the display glass and goes "Ah~ My love~". Maybe I just love cheese in its melted form. Hmm. Besides, I wonder if anyone else shares the same habit as me: pouring cheese powder on everything during a pizza meal. Cheese powder in soup, cheese powder on pizza, cheese powder on garlic bread, cheese powder on pasta, cheese powder on lasagne...except in the soft drinks (=_=ll). If you do please contact me XD. But, cheese lover who I am, I still can't differentiate which type of cheese I love the most: Mozzarella? Parmesan? Ricotta? But I got this tiny feeling that I love Parmesan the most. I think. Anyway who cares? I don't really mind what type of cheese I'm getting. Just gimme the cheese. XD. As for toppings, I prefer meat loaves over pepperoni. Love that spicy Thai Seafood or Royal Masala. I love Hawaiian Chicken too. But not as much =P.

Miss pizza already. Ha~

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kuso... I'm hungry and arguing with my uncle about who should call McD and here I see FOOD FOOD FOOD... DX

PS: We ended up with mee goreng and maggie mee. lol...

Yvonne said...

I just ate mee goreng leh. Thai spicy. Yum. XD. I know, food can be so irritating sometimes. They make you grow fat T_T. But at the same time you can't resist good food. XD.